Shane Nipperess – Director / Finance Broker
Shane is the proud owner of Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon and has over 35 years’ experience in the finance industry.
Prior to starting his own business, Shane worked in a number of lending roles with the Commonwealth Bank in various towns across Queensland, including loans officer, lending manager and business banking relationship officer.
In 2000 he left the bank to pursue a career as a finance broker, and has owned this business since March 2007.
Shane’s formal qualifications include –
- Diploma in Finance (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- MFAA Qualified Credit Adviser
- MFAA Accredited Mortgage Consultant
- MFAA Accredited SMSF Lender
- Commissioner for Declarations
Shane’s industry qualifications not only support his extensive industry experience, but they also provide our customers with confirmation of his professionalism.
The benefits of dealing with Centrepoint Finance:
- will do everything in our control to make your dreams and goals become a reality
- act for YOU – not the lender
- take the time to understand your financial requirements, then provide a loan package tailored specifically to meet your individual financial needs – Getting the correct loan structure is more important than the interest rate in many cases
- keep the process simple, provide an end to end service ( from the initial enquiry until you move in ) and keep you fully informed of your application progress at all times
- do all the work – from investigating all options, gathering all necessary information, submitting the application, liaising with the lender to obtain approval, organising loan documentation and settlement. This saves you time and money by you not having to do all the running around – chasing the “best deal”, or going to additional lenders if your loan is declined because you don’t meet their criteria, and – only having to provide your details once
- offer an impartial voice to guide you through the maze of options available in the market place (including specialist products and unique offerings not available elsewhere) – With access to over 50 lenders (including all the major banks), we can deliver a broader and more extensive level of products and services
- will meet with you at a time and place most convenient to you
- are available outside normal opening hours – by appointment and via mobile phone
- work with you to ensure the whole process runs smoothly ( from application through to the settlement )
- return your calls / emails as soon as possible (usually within 2 hours)
- act with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do with and for you
- absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship
- submit all applications within 24 hours after all information is received
- let you know immediately of any unforeseen circumstances
We believe that when dealing with people’s finance, it is important that they know the person they are dealing with, has a strong background in the industry. He has a knowledgeable and highly experienced support team, with an excellent track record in helping clients to achieve their financial goals, backed up by a strong commitment to, and a reputation for, providing excellent client-care.
P 07 4939 8882 | F 07 4939 8885 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
A 34 Normanby Street (PO Box 2290) YEPPOON QLD 4703